Individually cut bags, typically side-sealed with a folded bottom, are the workhorse of plastic bags. They’re often used for press-seal bags, tradeshow bags and general purpose bags for retail packaging or industrial applications. Side-seal bags are ideal for hand-loading and PolyFirst offers a variety of weights and materials.
Wicketed bags can be packaged a number of ways to improve the speed of your product packing. PolyFirst offers wicketed, staple-packed, hot-needled and chipboard in a variety of sizes, weights and customizations.
And when your packaging needs a little more oomph to stand out from the competition, PolyFirst can maximize your product’s shelf presence with 10+ color printing and other custom features.
- Glue and liner
- Permanent adhesives
- Re-sealable adhesives
- 10+color printing
- High integrity seals
- Skip seals
- Compartment seals
- Numerous film options, from clear to colored
- Standard and reinforced headers
- Various hang holes and vent holes
- Horizontal and vertical perforations
- Top load
- Evident bottom load
- Sealed-in fold (for reinforcing handle bags)
- Sequential numbering and/or sequential bar-coding